ADMISSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Candidates applying for admission should read the following instructions carefully.
Admissions are accepted twice a year
- Jan.-June Session
- July- Dec. Session
- PAY to : JRD GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
- Current account : HDFC BANK LTD A/c -- 03582 00000 9979
- Branch : Naya Nagar, Mira Road (East)
- SWIFT Code : HDFCINBB
- IFSC / RTGS/ NEFT : 0000358
- MICR number : 400240047
- Bank Address : HDFC BANK LTD Asmita Ascon Acres 1, Opp Asmita House, Nr Railway Station, Mira Road (East), Thane Mumbai - 401107 Maharashtra INDIA
Interested candidates may apply with attached Photocopies of Documents with the prospectus or may download Application Forms or can be collected from JRD Global EDU. by paying the requisite fee in cash/ chq or via Demand Draft in favor of JRD Global Enterprises .
The candidates should ensure, before submitting the application form admission that the course is offered by Specific University (Should be Listed on Website) and that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the Eligibility Criteria of Respective University.
Only the duly completed forms along with requisite fees are accepted by us.
Required eligibility documents duly attested are to be attached. No forms will be accepted without eligibility documents.
In case the proof of eligibility (e.g. attested copies of final year mark sheet / graduation degree certificate) is not furnished with the admission form, provisional admission will be granted, at the University's discretion, which will be confirmed upon submission of the same.
Students have to provide following documents as prescribed Above as in Documents Required for Admission.
Candidates will abide by the Rules & Regulations / Terms & Conditions as laid down by Respective University.
The fee will be accepted through CHQ/ NEFT / DD drawn in the favor of JRD GLOBAL ENTERPRISES MUMBAI BANK DETAILS of JRD GLOBAL ENTERPRISES
HDFC BANK LTD
All Universities reserves the right to revise the fee. No form will be accepted without the fee and eligibility documents.
To meet the eligibility criteria, the degree / diploma certificates issued by a recognized University/Board/ Institution, or concerned Statutory Authority are only accepted.
Photocopies of documents establishing the eligibility of candidate are required to be submitted duly notarized / attested by a gazette officer,
(a) The University reserves the right to accept or reject any admission if any deficiency is found in eligibility or the information provided in the application form.
(b) If a candidate appears in any examination without meeting the eligibility criteria of the University or without paying the requisite fee, his / her result of the examination will not be declared and the examination of that semester / year will be annulled and no fee will be refunded.
(c) During the process of eligibility verification, if a candidate is found having submitted a forged certificate, not only his/her admission will be cancelled, but the candidate will be debarred from appearing in any examination of the university. Legal action will also be initiated against such a candidate.
(d) If the eligibility document(s) of a candidate is/are not found genuine, at any point of time, the admission, and the examination(s) passed by the candidate is /are liable to be cancelled without any liability on the part of JRD GLOBAL EDU. And the entire fee paid will be forfeited with Lodge of Complaint.
CREDIT TRANSFER / LATERAL ENTRY.
1. Lateral Entry shall be allowed only in the programs where the same is specifically mentioned.
2. Candidates who are pursuing programmes from other Universities can continue their remaining part of the programme from the specific listed University under Credit Transfer Provision for the next years / semesters as per respective University rules. The period of study in the University shall not be less than 50% of the total duration of the course. Candidates otherwise eligible for the course and interested to take transfer from other University under this provision will fill up the regular Application Form. The Candidates will also have clear remedial examination, if any of the papers which are not equivalent to the course of Specific University. The Candidate has to pay Credit Transfer Fee / Lateral Entry Fee of 3000/- extra apart from the regular Course Fee, Enrollment Fee and Examination Fee.